Saturday, July 22, 2006

Getting Ready For the Baby

Soon the bump in my belly will be able to enjoy the high chair my mom made and the room we are working on. Here I am at 6 months.


















My mom and I found this at an antique shop. She refinished it for me and painted it. Then she made a little seat cushion and finished it. I love the updated look of a beautiful old high chair.















My mom added this little touch to the high chair.















The room is coming together. Just waiting for the baby now.


















Eyeore fits right in while staring into a corner above the baby's room.

















This is one of the first things you see when coming into the room. It is part of the stenciled on song (or I guess an accent)















My mom helped me stencil the "I'm just a little black rain cloud" song around the room over the bead board. It is so cute!! ( sorry, I know everything is cute to me but that is just where I am right now) Here is Christopher Robin walking under the honey tree with his umbrella.















My mom painted this light switch cover. It is perfect and so sweet. Thanks mom!!





















Megan and I found this adorable lamp at a children's shop. It goes perfectly with the room and the colors too.






























































I love the detail of the Pooh bear scenes.














My mom did such a great job on this dresser for the baby. It's one of my favorite things in this room.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yea, a post finally. Great pics - always fun to see. See you in a week! We fly in Saturday. Talk to you soon!

Jamie said...

The room looks so cute!